Opal Gemstone is the birthstone for October month along with the tourmaline stone. It is also a stone for celebrating the 14th year of marriage.
The name opal is derived from the Sanskrit word “upala” which means precious stone and it was also called opallios in Greek, meaning “to see a change in color”.
Opal is a gem of excellence, charm, riches and beauty. It helps a man to give a luxurious life. It presents the force of satisfaction to the wearer an upgrade money related flourishing.
It is useful for those in business, especially associated with travel and tourism, imports and exports.
Opal Gemstone & Planet Venus:
Opal Gemstone expands engaging quality, imaginative quality, elegance, and appeal. It expands the positive impacts of Venus, for example, stamina and riches.
It likewise gives ecstatic conjugal life and great well being. At the point when Venus is distressed, we may feel caught in an exotic way of life, over the top, or an animal of solace.
Whenever frail, one might be coarse, unrefined, or forceful. There might be disturbed or improper sentiments. It might be hard to express love or different feelings emphatically.
Venus took after to the local’s extravagances, solaces, style, sentiment, riches, excellence, bliss, delights, high-class vehicles, workmanship, attractions, adornments, happiness, joy, satisfaction, energy, and cheerfulness.
Venus is the lord of sign Taurus and Libra in Indian Astrology. It is especially good for Taurus, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius Ascendants.
Different Shades of Opal Gemstone:
Opal has its various beautiful shades.
- Black Hue
- White Shade
- Blue colored Opal
- Green Opal
- Fire Opal
- Boulder Opal
- Crystal Opal
- Matrix Opal
- Pink Opal
- Morado Opal
- Harlequin Opal
- Cat’s Eye Opal
- Triplet Opal
- Doublet Opal
Sources Of Opal Gemstone:
Opal gemstone found all over the world. Australian opal has often been cited as accounting for 95–97% of the world’s supply of precious opal and considered the best opal stone source in the world. Other sources of opal stones are like Australia, Mexico, Canada, Hungary, Turkey, Indonesia, Brazil, Slovakia.
What are the benefits of wearing Opal Gemstone?
- If a person is facing many problems in his married life and feeling unhappy with his partner, he/she may try opal gemstone to overtaking this kind of problems.
- Opal is a gemstone for charm, fashion, glamour, beauty, movies, cinema, fine arts, Fashion Industry and those are working in this field should wear opal gemstone to get more benefits in their field.
- The person who wears Opal gemstone gets the love, happiness and good fortune for the rest of their life.
- The person who is experiencing the dozing issue and continually having the bad dreams may wear this appeal will help you in your awful dreams and will permit a decent rest in the night.
- Opal gemstone is believed to improve the functioning of the Urinary system, especially the kidneys.
- Opal Gemstone Improve social relations of a person overall.
- Opal Stone maintains the hormonal secretions.
Who can Wear Opal Gemstone?
- If you want the energies of Venus.
- If you worry about your future.
- You are getting stuck in all kinds of litigations.
- If you can’t speak boldly.
The procedure of Wearing Opal Gemstone:
- Before wearing any gemstone it is mandatory to consult with your astrologer or adviser.
- The first procedure of wearing opal gemstone has to be worn in gold or silver ring or pendants on the basis of the recommendation of your astrologer.
- Opal gemstone must be worn on Friday evening of shuklapaksh in the middle or ring finger of your right hand.
- Before wearing an opal stone it is mandatory to keep it immersed in a bowl, having 1 spoon of Curd, Honey, Gangajal, Tulsi leaves and Ghee for 10 minutes.
What is the wearing Mantra of Opal Gemstone?
Recite “AUM SHUKRAYE NAMAH” mantra while wearing the opal Gemstone.
Note: If you still not able to find a solution to your problem. Let us know about the problem. Write below in the comment section about the question or query you have in your mind about astrological gemstones.