According to Vedic astrology yellow sapphire(pukhraj) represent Jupiter Planet and it is also one of the most expensive gemstones on earth.
Basically, Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system. Everybody knows about it and people wear it for luxury or astrological purpose to get benefits from the planet Jupiter (as per Indian Vedic astrology).
Jupiter is also known as Guru in Hindi. Pukhraj gives good health, wisdom, prosperity, financial gain, longevity, name & fame, and honored.
In the post you will get the answer to the following questions:
- Who can wear Yellow Sapphire Gemstone in Indian Astrology?
- When should we wear yellow sapphire?
- Which finger to wear yellow sapphire ring in?
- Which day to wear Yellow Sapphire Gemstone?
- When To Wear And Replace A Yellow Sapphire Gemstone?
- What are Rituals and Methods of Wearing Yellow Sapphire?
It is important to consult with your astrologer first before wearing yellow sapphire or any other stone. All stones have its unique advantages and positive powers.