Gem therapy is an important way to take your life, health, and relationships in a positive direction. From time immemorial, gemstones have been used by the human race to attract love and romance in their lives. One of the nine precious gemstones used in Vedic Astrology is Ruby or Manik gemstone, the gemstone of the central point of the solar system, the Sun. The fact that it is related to the Sun is enough to reinstate the importance of Ruby in the gemstone kingdom.
Ruby gemstone of love and passion, as is implied by its bright red color, which has always been associated with these qualities in human nature. Therefore, this charismatic gemstone ruby can have a strong influence on your relationships of love as well as marriage.
A potent ruby gemstone should be worn on the basis of its suitability for a native, which you can have checked with will a learned astrologer examine your horoscope.
Astrological Planet Sun & Personal Relationships
The Sun is the center of the solar chart as well as the soul of the universe. It is an extremely powerful planet, which represents authority, power, royalty, and courage. It signifies the basic identity or the self of an individual, which means that a positive Sun indicates positive traits in a native.
However, if the Sun is in a malefic placement in the horoscope of the native, it makes him self-centered, vain and haughty, all of them posing the potential threat to his personal relationships. Pessimism and emotional disorders become a part of the life of such natives. The baneful influence of such an inauspicious placement of the Sun can be nullified by wearing a pure and lustrous ruby gemstone.
Ruby Gemstone (Manik) For Love & Romance
- The captivating gemstone Ruby has been known as a virtuous stone since ancient times. It has the ability to stir passions and stimulate the heart, bringing love and commitment in the life of the wearer.
- The stone also brings positive energy ion the wearer, which is manifested in the form of true love and sexual energy in the relationship. It acts as a gemstone of sensuality, bringing a spark between the couple.
- In addition to physical desire, the sensuous ruby stone opens the heart of the wearer and makes him indulge in true love, coming from the depths of his heart.
- A ruby ring should be worn by people who are experiencing a turbulent phase in their relationship, as it has the ability to bring back energy and passion in their relationship. This brilliant gemstone also brings liveliness and positive in the nature of wearer, having an overall positive influence on his personal life and relations.
- You can wear Manik gemstone, either as a ruby ring or a ruby pendant to get good results. Buying ruby gemstone is the right way to procure the best quality gemstone, for which you can approach online sellers like 9gem.com. Another website called ruby.org.in gives regular updates about this gemstone. To know more, you can subscribe to its newsletter.