Emerald Gemstone – Birthstone For May Month
The green color, the delicate emerald gemstone is advertised to be the traditional birthstone for month May. Emerald stone is spellbinding in its appearance by virtue of its luminous shine and prominent physical characteristics. Besides, its distinguishing physical characteristics;
This stone is in praise for its astrological powers due to its tenacious affliction with the substantial planet Venus, which is famous for occupying mammoth magical astrological powers that plays a major role in the lives of its wearer by introducing its humongous favorable properties.
The emerald gemstone recognizes to bestow its wearer intellect, wisdom, and love. Moreover, this stone emerald is also the best gift for the 20th wedding anniversary and 35th anniversary. Earlier, it was conferred as a panacea in severe diseases like cholera, malaria.
History of Emerald Gemstone:
The first emerald stone originated in the 330 B. C. It is also available in history books that the first emerald stone excavated in 330 B.C. However, proof of their preeminent can deduct from the mines of Cleopatra.
The mines Cleopatra is extensively popular for mining and extracting finest quality of the emerald gemstone. Consequently, it clearly indicates the enthusiasm and popularity of this stone in those times.
Different Names of Emerald Gemstone (Panna):
Emerald stone is the “stone of wisdom” and occasionally make as green stone. The word emerald came from the English word Emeraude from Latin word Esmaraldus, a variant of the Latin word Smaragdus which derived from the Greek. Additionally, In Hindi, the emerald stone is popular as “ Panna” in Sanskrit the emerald is popular as “Mrakatamani”.
Origin of Emerald Gemstone
Earlier Emerald stone (Panna) predominately came from Latin America. However, in modern times, due to the continuous emergence in the popularity of this stone, it is mining from various regions of the world.
The primary countries that mine this stone in humongous quantity are Columbia, America, Russia, and Zambia.
The fine emerald stone is a captivating stone that rules over the heart of every gem lover. Even, due to its magnificent color and cuts, this stone precedes its contemporary stones like Sapphire and Ruby. Consequently, the emerald stone is the optimum of first-rate stone.
Benefits of wearing Emerald Gemstone for May born
Since emerald gemstone has been revered as being the birthstone of the month may. Consequently, it brings exceptional positive or favorable results in the lives of those individuals belief or subscribes to it.
In regard to this, the stone is also associate with the efficacious planet Venus that endorses wisdom, intellect, love, and prosperity.
- The emerald stone is popular as the stone of wisdom. Since the planet Venus symbolizes the mind and intellect, therefore wearing the stone emerald bestows a person’s intellect and wisdom and eradicates or dispels negative thoughts from the mind.
- The attractive emerald evokes love and passion in the married life or love life of a couple.
- Hence, the emerald is famously termed being the “Stone for True Love”. Besides this, the green color stone endorses happiness and fortune in its wearer life.
- It emphasizes the fortune of individuals and sails them through the hard times.
- Professional especially those who are in the government sector and business should adopt this stone. As wearing the stone will increase their opportunities for getting promotion and profit in business.
- Individuals who are affecting by depression or mental diseases should wear this stone to combat or ward-off these severe diseases.
I want to know benefits of Panna.
Please read the blog carefully. everything is given in the blog.
Are you sure it was not known before 330 BC?
Facts are taken from the genuine resources…